The roof is arguably the most important part of any building. In a market where so many contractors offer a confusing range of solutions, how can you reduce risk, ensure quality and achieve a cost effective and appropriate solution to your requirement?
If you have a commercial project that requires a specialist contractor you will find talking to us is your best first step.
Leaking roof? Evidence of water ingress? Perhaps there were poor original construction standards or maybe simply the ravages of time and weather. Whatever the cause, you can certainly benefit from our experience. We can even provide brilliantly cost-effective reports for your insurer.
We’re ready now to help you deliver the outcomes you need – we have teams working in West Wales and as far down South as Bognor Regis.
We have even been asked to work in Scotland due to a recommendation from a previous customer. It was not in “our area” but – for the right project or the right client – we can make it happen!
We offer a complete roofing service covering all aspects of commercial and industrial waterproofing.
With a skilled management team and operatives in Wales and the South West we are able to offer a professional, health and safety conscious service and complete works throughout the UK.
We aim to make our clients’ lives easier by offering a broad scope of work within the building envelope, including:
- Built Up Flat Roof
- Built Up Felt
- Liquid Systems
- Single Ply
- Hot Melt
- Green Roof Systems
- Over Cladding
- Asbestos Encapsulation
- Slate/Tile/Lead Pitched Roofs
- Reactive Works / Surveys
Let's get this thing sorted!
We are Proseal Roofing Ltd, a specialist roofing contractor that offers a complete roofing service covering all aspects of commercial and industrial waterproofing.
With a skilled management team and operatives in Wales and the South West we are able to offer a professional health & safety conscious service and complete works throughout the UK.
Our skilled team of surveyors is able to carry out in-depth surveys using the latest methods and provide site-specific techincal support. This approach, combined with working alongside the leading manufacturers and our commitment to providing itemised, transparent quotations, enables us to offer the most cost-effective insurance-backed waterproofing options available today.
- Thorough roof Surveys and reports, including core testing
- Leak detection, including electronic integrity testing, thermal imaging and drone technology with full report
- Site-specific technical and ongoing specification support
- Reactive repairs and maintenance
- Roof access and edge protection design and installation
- All aspects of roofing - Built up felt, Single ply, Liquid, Hot melt, Pitched, Sheeting & Cladding
- Sustainable "green" roofing
- New build and refurbishment specialist
- Specialist design in-house and linked to manufacturers
- Storm damage / insurance specialists, full repair and liaison
- Current HSE regulations & CDM 2015 compliant
We may be able to stop you from feeling like kicking in chairs and knocking down tables.
Here is our organisation structure and map of our locations. Continue scrolling down for our contact form.